Reverse osmosis with tank with a single cartridge
THE SAFEST PURIFICATION PROCESS
Reverse osmosis system with a 6 L storage tank. Enjoy low-mineralized water with the most compact system on the market, providing reverse osmosis water. It has a single filter that performs all the functions of a conventional system, despite this achieving an even higher production.
- Pure water flow: 0.26 L/min
- Water pressure inside : 0.1-0.4 MPa.
- Membrane pressure: 0.4-0.8 MPa.
- Filter duration: 1 year recommended.
- Adequate water resource to use: mains water
- System dimensions: 351mm x 135mm x 245mm.
- Box dimensions: 340mm x 460mm x 428mm.
- Tank dimensions: 255 mm x 400 mm
- System weight: 5.50 Kg
WATER ALWAYS AVAILABLE
ECO1000T is a reverse osmosis system with a 6L storage tank. Its 100GPD membrane achieves very high production levels.
This equipment achieves a very low rejection ratio, up to 90% less than in conventional systems..
SAVE ON EVERY LITER
ECO1000T achieves high levels of production by making the most of each liter, which represents very important savings both in the purchase of water in the supermarket and in the water bill.