Direct flow reverse osmosis with smart jug
A reverse osmosis system from direct flow brings together all the advantages of a conventional reverse osmosis system. It does not incorporate an accumulation tank, which means that production is in real time.
Tankless direct flow system with smart jug fill. Enjoy low mineralization water with the most compact system on the market, providing reverse osmosis water. It has a single filter that performs all the functions of a conventional system, despite this achieving an even higher production.
- Model: Litel 100
- Pure water flow: 0.26 L/min
- Indoor water pressure: 0.1-0.4 MPa.
- Membrane pressure: 0.4-0.8 MPa.
- Filter duration: 1 year recommended.
- Adequate water resource to use: mains water
- Jar dimensions: a. 360mm | b. 165mm
- System dimensions: a. 351mm | b. 135mm | c. 245mm.
- Dimensions of the box: a. 342mm | b. 425mm | c. 460mm.
- Weight of the jug: 1.25 Kg
- System weight: 5.50 Kg
90% LESS REJECTION THAN A CONVENTIONAL SYSTEM
Production 1:0.74 For every liter produced, it only rejects 0.74L.
THE FASTEST FILTER CHANGE ON THE MARKET
DIRECT FLOW SYSTEM
INNOVATION, GREATER HYGIENE. GAIN SPACE, WITHOUT ACCUMULATOR DEPOSIT
- Very weak mineralization water
- 5 in 1 filter
- High production. 100 GPD membrane
- BPA Free Jar
- Filter change indicator
- UNE certificate.
SMART JUG SYSTEM
The jar stops automatically when:
- Fills up completely
- When it rises from the base